| March 29, 2016
Call for applications (M2R trainees) on joint projects with the research units of the federation FRABio - Bonus for M2R trainees
Following the call for proposals (launched on 22 February) I am pleased to announce you that two projects are eligible for the Master 2 Research trainee bonus for 2016-2017 :
- Proteomics of a single grain of starch (MSAP-UGSF)
- Mechanisms of post genomic sodium channel NALCN regulation, in the invasion of cancerous prostate cells (PHYCEL-UGSF)
A call for applications for these M2R trainees is launched for the 2016-2017 academic year.
The amount of the bonus is set at 560 € per month over a period of 6 months.
For more informations, download the following call for applications.
Thank you to disseminate this information to interested students..
Director of the FRABio Federation (FR CNRS 3688)
| February 22, 2016
Call for FRABio joint projects : Bonus for M2R trainees
To promote and strengthen the interactions between its Research Units, The Research Federation FRABio (FR CNRS 3688) calls for projects to increase the attractiveness of students in Master 2 (M2R) on common issues.
In consultation with its governing units, the FRABio federation proposes to pay "by bonuses" a maximum of two interns M2R this next university year (total maximum budget and expected = 8 k€, supported jointly by FRABio and units involved in the project).
ELEMENTS OF FRAMING
· Do not be considered eligible as project M2R involving at least 2 of the 4 Units FRABio (UGSF, MSAP, PRISM, PHYCEL)
A priority will be given to M2R topics doomed to evolve a project thesis under joint supervision between 2 units, or more, of the Federation.
· The scientific quality of the project, its innovative and emerging character , and the level of complementarity (laboratories / supervisors concerned) will be taken into account in the selection.
PROCEDURE AND TIMING
· Projects must be sent to Hafida.email@example.com later on March 21, 2016, by filling in the following form, and within a single text page (single-spaced).
· The selection of the research projects will be carried out by the FRABio Management Committee before March, 25. For information, the deadline for the rise M2R internship topics in Biology-Health should be fixed at March 30/31.
Director of the Federation FRABio (FR CNRS 3688)